Hacking chrono trigger?

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this has probably been discussed, but I couldn't find anything right off. After thi initial fair, I get stuck on the warp screen. What do I need to do?

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download a cheat file and activate it so you can actually continue playing the game
smile.gif

ahem, *honest noob* ^^

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
claudekennilol said:
*sigh* thanks, I just updated my firmware from the cylods site last night... I guess I checked the wrong place first..
I think you meant to say:
QUOTE(claudekennilol @ Nov 28 2008, 04:01 AM) I actually didn't feel like spending a whole minute to search a very popular topic or keep up
to date with firmware versions and asked the question for an easy solution to my oh so troublesome issue !
The forum is laid out fairly nicely. There is not one topic you wont be able to find on here to help you.
Make use of the search engine if you are unable to navigate properly throughout the sub sections.
lecture.gif

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priss said:
claudekennilol said:
*sigh* thanks, I just updated my firmware from the cylods site last night... I guess I checked the wrong place first..
I think you meant to say:
claudekennilol said:
I actually didn't feel like spending a whole minute to search a very popular topic or keep up
to date with firmware versions and asked the question for an easy solution to my oh so troublesome issue !
The forum is laid out fairly nicely. There is not one topic you wont be able to find on here to help you.
Make use of the search engine if you are unable to navigate properly throughout the sub sections.
lecture.gif

no, what I meant to say is QUOTE(claudekennilol @ Nov 28 2008, 04:01 AM)
why would a check a forum first over the download section of the official firmware site? Thanks for trying to help, but you definitely turned out being more rude, instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ