Gaming Chrono Trigger save needer

acidrain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everybody,
I just lost my save game and I'm wondering if someone could send me a savegame.
I just beat Magus in 600ad and I was at the entrance of Tyranno Lair

I'd be extremely grateful

g00gy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im in the same boat as you my friend.

So please, anyone out there would you be kind enough to upload a save anywhere remotely close to the defeat of magus. I woulb be so very very grateful. Please dont ignore this, were talking about 8-10hours of gaming on CT gone! Pro gamers, you should understand. please help
ph34r.gif

P.S. even if its when you get to zeal (12000BC) anywhere. infact even 4 hours into the game is better than nothing.

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First:

What Kinda levels are you at?
What equipment were you using?
Your current party?

With those details I can have a save down in about a day or so since I'm pretty close to there now.

g00gy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much, you have just given me hope!
biggrin.gif

Well I had just reached zeal most my party members were level 28. I was using the strongest weapons and items i could get my hands on. But none of these are really important to me. I could always level up and go buy those equipments. as long as im anywhere close to zeal I would be so grateful for not having to play through all of it again.

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
g00gy said:
Thank you so much, you have just given me hope!
biggrin.gif

Well I had just reached zeal most my party members were level 28. I was using the strongest weapons and items i could get my hands on. But none of these are really important to me. I could always level up and go buy those equipments. as long as im anywhere close to zeal I would be so grateful for not having to play through all of it again.

Zeals a bit off from where I am at the moment (1st save point in Fiendlord's Keep) so getting to Zeal quickly is a bit much.

g00gy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats not bad, I can work my way back to my save from fiendlords keep. Please send me the save. I would be so grateful.

g00gy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please send any save. Ive played this from the days of snes, and unluckily i have always lost my save around or after the the fiendlords keep. Any save will do, as long as i dont have to stgart from the begining.
smile.gif

g00gy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your kind gesture Roffamaffia. But kokuyoku Sent me his save yesterday, it was at fiendlords keep.

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
acidrain said:
Hi everybody,
I just lost my save game and I'm wondering if someone could send me a savegame.
I just beat Magus in 600ad and I was at the entrance of Tyranno Lair

I'd be extremely grateful

i'm just a little bit further than that, if that matters to you, i just got pass the Tyrona lair and defeatd its boss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one