Chrono Trigger on Snemulds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by JinTrigger, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008

Chrono Trigger on Snemulds by JinTrigger at 4:08 PM (1,707 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    Um yea now that i got my save transfer issue fix now i got Chrono Trigger on my DS emulator, but I know this is an ongoing issues with the snes emulator, but the layers are all fucked up and its very hard for to play it like that. I have version 0.5 and 0.6 of the emulator and it matter i have and 3n1 ezflash (like it says below in my sig). Can someone whos played it or is playing it give me their settings to get the layouts and sprites look as best it can.

Ps-If it doesn't matter can someone tell the point of using the 3n1 ez flash with the emulator. Hows it help.

2. Sephi

Member Sephi fool

United States
    The EZ Flash 3-in-1 adds extra RAM for the emulator to use.

I know that Chrono Trigger had some problems on SnemulDS, but I don't know anything about them. Maybe someone else knows if there's a way to fix it.

3. Eternal Myst

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Chrono Trigger DS is coming soon goddamn it.

4. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    I understand CT DS is coming out soon, but when I get it I'll have to start over. Do you know how many times I've had to start over...Too many to count so I'd like finish the game before I have to start over even again. The farthest I've gotten is to when the team goes to the end of time for the 1st time.

5. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    That's really not that far in the game comparatively. Just table it for now, wait until CTDS comes out, and start fresh with that one.

The SNEmulDS compatibility lists on the GBATemp Wiki and the PocketHeaven wiki can help give some tips on playing CT in SNEmulDS if you still wish to play it.