Chrono Trigger DS will have a brand new ending!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ctds-thumb.jpg

"Alternate closures in Chrono Trigger ranged vastly from a cat filled parade in Crono’s honor to everyone turning into reptites. In addition to new dungeons and a monster arena, there is a brand new ending to find in the DS version of Chrono Trigger. Details about the ending have obviously not been announced aside from a two screenshots like this one of Marle, Frog, and Crono staring at a time gate.

Chrono Trigger also has a number of database features, some that fans will get a kick out of. You can watch a collection of animated movies, presumably those from the PSX port, in the movie theater, listen to tunes in the music library, look up monster data, and discover missing treasure chests with the treasure chest map mode."

Source

NINTENDO DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck yes.I am now complete.Muhahahhhahha....nobody knows who I really am.

I will make Lavos sleep eternally .

Posts merged

Fuck yes.I am now complete.Muhahahhhahha....nobody knows who I really am.

I will make Lavos sleep eternally .

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm getting more and more interested in this one.
I never played Chrono Trigger, but everything I hear of it is that it's the best RPG ever...
And it's even on top of the GBAtemp Essentials of all time!

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You're not a gamer if you never played Chrono Trigger!
mad.gif

This port keeps looking awesomer and awesomer.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I played the game and I know that is epic and I really enjoyed it... but I never got the time to finish it... U know the everyday "stress" thing.
(edit: Oh now this brings back memories... this game is a must and especially for handhelds)

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a large contributor to the GFAQs(no flames plz) Chrono Trigger DS board, I have to say that this isn't really news; it's been known for months there'd be an extra final boss and ending, and that the PSX features would likely all be included.

Also, the release date is earlier than a dismal December '08; For North America, it's November 25th, and a good 5 days earlier for Japan. Of course, there's no real word on a European date...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea what the heck Chrono Trigger is, but it must be good since you guys are making such a big deal out of it....
wink2.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy said:
Also, the release date is earlier than a dismal December '08; For North America, it's November 25th, and a good 5 days earlier for Japan. Of course, there's no real word on a European date...

Errr the US release was scheduled for release a few days before the Japanese release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs