Chrono Trigger DS Site Update (new videos and character profiles)

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by granville, Aug 22, 2008.

1. granville
    OP

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    The official Japanese website of Chrono Trigger DS was updated to include new character profiles. With each character, there's a video with a few seconds of footage. So far they have Crono, Lucca, and Marle available. Here's the website:

http://www.chronotrigger.jp/

You can access the character tab at the bottom of the page and click on the one you wish to view. There are currently 3 characters and 3 short videos for each one. All text in the game is Japanese, so no knowing what they plan on changing in the English script yet. The footage includes the music and sound effects from the game. I can report that the music and sounds are a PERFECT match to the SNES game! [​IMG]

They're doing an exquisite job at matching the quality and there seems NO difference. Of course, they have the original composer on board to help, so there's no excuse for it not to be perfect!

Obviously the graphics look EXACTLY the same and that's good that there are no compromises (no excuse for that anyways).

Unfortunately, there's no footage of the bottom screen yet. I'd like to see some touch screen footage (and yes I know of the "allegedly leaked" bottom screen map from E3).

2. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Thanks for the update, I was checking the official site just last night and most of these features weren't available yet.

And for more information on the game, basically everything we know so far; see here.

3. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    thx for update