Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Screw dis...where's my EarthBound?!

No, but I'm really digging this.
I love a lot of SNES games and it's about time they port / remake them to the NDS.

Great news!
yaynds.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. a clock. j/k

I can't possibly see how this couldn't be chrono trigger but I'm almost scared to assume it is. But god I hope so...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'll play this and actually finish it this time. I played it on the PS1 and loved it but got to a trial and was found guilty and had to break out and ended up having to fight some kind of machine on a bridge and could never beat it. How far in was I?

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
All I can wonder is how much ass Nintendo had to kiss at SE to persuade them to do this.

With over 51 million DS's sold, I'd say not too much ass had to be kissed. I figure SE is keeping the lights on almost completely off of their DS ventures and some PSP revenue. After FF12, they went in hard for the mobile market. I just wish the SE-Nintendo golden years of the SNES would return... *Get's lost in nostalgia*

S

ScuberSteve

jumpman17 said:
Maybe I'll play this and actually finish it this time. I played it on the PS1 and loved it but got to a trial and was found guilty and had to break out and ended up having to fight some kind of machine on a bridge and could never beat it. How far in was I?
Sorry Jumpman, you FAILED.
You didn't even get to the part that explains why the game is called CHRONO Trigger.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
All I can wonder is how much ass Nintendo had to kiss at SE to persuade them to do this.
hmm... let's see here.
1. the original chronotrigger was made on the super famicom (the ds is very similar to in terms of power, coding and graphics).
2. the ds is the best selling system right now, going by world-wide numbers.
3. square-enix have been heavily supporting nintendo this generation, and just about every title that they've developed has turned a good profit.

yeah, I'm sure that nintendo had to twist their arms really hard.
happy.gif

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let's hope it's English-ified soon after it's out in Japan.

I have yet to play all the way through - I got to the prison part, had some technical difficulties, and didn't have the heart to re-do everything from the beginning after that.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
omatic said:

I have yet to play all the way through - I got to the prison part, had some technical difficulties, and didn't have the heart to re-do everything from the beginning after that.
That's one thing they're bad with, it usually takes them some time before they port and translate.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
with this release... you know its going to be ported so just be patient! while i will play it when the J version gets released har har

S

ScuberSteve

omatic said:

You're just as fail as Jumpman!
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body