Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source

Ah man anyone remember the DS release that originated as a GBA title? Pissed the hell out of me with its constant delays (makes Black Sigil's release look like it was well organised), wrote it up for the NDS thread like 20 odd times... and then it turned out to be below average at best.

Anyway its developers are rehashing it for WiiWare, not like anyone actually asked for it.

QUOTE said:
EnjoyUp announces Chronos Twins DX, the first project entirely produced and published by EnjoyUp Games. This innovative adventure develops on WiiWare.

Chronos Twins DX offers an amazing space-time travel on which our tireless character Nec will find adventure, action, platforms and ingenious time puzzles. Do you dare to control Nec on two parallel times at the same time?. Coming soon on WiiWare.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was actually looking forward to it when they announced it for the DS. I liked the idea, and the DS made it better than the GBA version ever was. But it was kind of mediocre, and I have the feeling that this one won't be that much different.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, you know, I really liked the DS version.
Managing both screens at once and taking things slow while still being a decent platformer shooter.
Felt kinda like a puzzle game forced into a good ol platform shooter.
Though I can agree with some that the levels were a bit bland and there was some room for improvment but it was definitly a solid game with low amount of glitchs and a decent amount of challenge.

I might not pay full price for it but it was definitly an interesting take on platformer shooters.

A WiiWare version is kinda boggling as to why they would bother. Though it probably wouldn't hurt.
The split screen effect makes it look a little more like the original retro PC game, though two full screens was alot better, even if it wasn't in 3D.

Hopefully they'll iron out the issues the DS one had and make it stand out a lot more.

You know, I wonder how a Megaman game would be in this split platforming style.
I bet somebody would love that....

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
shadow1w2 said:

You know, I wonder how a Megaman game would be in this split platforming style.
I bet somebody would love that....

If they reskinned Chronos Twin and called it Megaman ZXVTR: Double Time Ticktock Tactics Adventure (available in Temporal Black and Synchro White editions), it would have sold a shitload.

I'm not hating on Megaman, just saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night