Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus Coming to PS4 and Wii U This Fall

qE56QSal.jpg

Aksys Games and LookAtMyGame have announced that they're bringing Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus to the PS4 and Wii U this Fall as a digital release.

Action adventure RPG elements fuse together with lavish visuals to create a nostalgic world unlike anything you’ve seen before. Navigate your way through hordes of nefarious monsters and massive boss battles in retro pixelated 2D glory! Solve puzzles, converse with locals and gain skills to restore hope to the once peaceful Exidus. Hidden items, secret areas and bonus quests round out the 30+ hours of gameplay!

• Four Magical Realms – Explore an enchanted nexus of worlds never before imagined! Collect magical tomes to gain access to new areas and further the narrative!
  • Bring on the Bad Guys! – Giant bosses and vicious monsters will test your might as you fight to save Exidus. Develop your skills and adapt your tactics to gain the edge over evil!
  • Musicom – Communicate with monsters and villagers by collecting runes and mastering their arcane language!
  • A Trove of Treasures – Bonus unlockables, secret items and extra quests add extra depth to the gargantuan journey before you!
:arrow: Source

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow.. looks actually very nice. Did they said something about a price or am I blind?

And I knew something was different Nathan. Congratulations to your new rank! I like what I read from you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill