Christianity

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet it is a fellatio thing. The guy told eve not to bite into the apple but the snake convinced her to.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know, god told adam and eve not to bite the forbidden apple but the snake convinced eve to do it anyway. She probably bit a guy 2 hard so he wrote a story trying to explain how bad it was.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lehmann.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
That does not make sense because Adam also ate the apple (AFAIK). Self fellatio is simply not possible (not without removing certain body parts, which would have been impossible to do back then).

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
That does not make sense because Adam also ate the apple (AFAIK). Self fellatio is simply not possible (not without removing certain body parts, which would have been impossible to do back then).
God Adam and Eve. God said no, eve did it anyway and adam said what the hell.

Eve was made out of a rib god took from adam so adam could easily perform self fellatio.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found this quote somewhere on the internet, and I find it represents Religion perfectly:
"Religion is stupid because it's like adults with imaginary friends."

On topic, this topic makes no sense.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic was started because I bet that Christianity was created because of a fellatio incident in the life of a man who called him self god.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
The Teej said:
erm it is possible and thanks for making me do my homework on it
tongue.gif

ron jeremy being one of the men caught on film doing it

S

ScuberSteve

The Teej said:
No, it's very possible without surgury.
*ScuberSteve would know*

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ScuberSteve said:
The Teej said:
No, it's very possible without surgury.
*ScuberSteve would know*

*because he has 2.1 gigs of pictures of it which he has been collecting for years*

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
The Teej said:
Lol, where do u think Eve came from? Adam's rib - there you go, for Adam auto fellatio was possible!!

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
The Teej said:
Lol, where do u think Eve came from? Adam's rib - there you go, for Adam auto fellatio was possible!!

Was I quoted or do all weirdos think alike?

R4man18 said:
QUOTE(The Teej @ Aug 26 2008, 12:03 PM)
God Adam and Eve. God said no, eve did it anyway and adam said what the hell.

Eve was made out of a rib god took from adam so adam could easily perform self fellatio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb