Chpeast Place for Supercard Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by hollabackitsobi, Jul 13, 2007.

Jul 13, 2007
  1. hollabackitsobi
    OP

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I was looking at realhotstuff.com but they have one at $50, http://www.realhotstuff.com/lite-micro-p-98.html
    I was wondering if there was anywhere that shipped slower but had the same item at a lower price, since I'm on a budget lol. If not I'll have to suck it up and buy! Thanks in advance.

2. jeklnoo

Member jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    this site has them for $50 also, but it comes with a free nopass (superkey):
    electrobee.com -- it's run by natrium42, respected member of ds homebrew scene. He ships worldwide for a flat rate last I checked.

I dunno anywhere else that's cheaper, all the ones I looked at were like $55.

3. hollabackitsobi
    OP

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thanks, but I also found this site : www.nxpgamer.com that has them for like 2 bucks cheaper lol. I already have an R4 coming so I don't need a passme device, but thanks for the help man.

4. DSGRIM

Member DSGRIM GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is the best deal I have seen so far. the average price for the Supercard lite is $50 and the passkey alone is 9 for the big ones and anywhere from 13-20$ for the ds cart sized ones.