Chpeast Place for Supercard Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by hollabackitsobi, Jul 13, 2007.

1. hollabackitsobi
    OP

hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    I was looking at realhotstuff.com but they have one at $50, http://www.realhotstuff.com/lite-micro-p-98.html
    I was wondering if there was anywhere that shipped slower but had the same item at a lower price, since I'm on a budget lol. If not I'll have to suck it up and buy! Thanks in advance.

2. jeklnoo

jeklnoo GBAtemp Fan

Oct 20, 2006
    United States
    this site has them for $50 also, but it comes with a free nopass (superkey):
    electrobee.com -- it's run by natrium42, respected member of ds homebrew scene. He ships worldwide for a flat rate last I checked.

I dunno anywhere else that's cheaper, all the ones I looked at were like $55.

3. hollabackitsobi
    OP

hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    Thanks, but I also found this site : www.nxpgamer.com that has them for like 2 bucks cheaper lol. I already have an R4 coming so I don't need a passme device, but thanks for the help man.

4. DSGRIM

DSGRIM GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2007
    United States
    This is the best deal I have seen so far. the average price for the Supercard lite is $50 and the passkey alone is 9 for the big ones and anywhere from 13-20$ for the ds cart sized ones.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice