Homebrew Choice of Flash kit for emulating NES, SNES, GBA, or more on DS Lite??

masterlin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am new but very excited to discover this forum! I am looking to get a flash kit for DS Lite that can run emulated NES, SNES, GBA games well (compatibility
& speed)... I am willing to pay more if the kit offers good compatibility, speed, and the firmware is frequently updated. What works for you? Should I get slot1 or slot2 kits? Any opinion or experience greatly appreciated!!!

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the thing you do, classic roms.

I personally got a M3Real Perfect Bundle, amazing value, cheap, updated often and the compatability will never, ever let you down. Trust me, the M3Real is the best choice for you.
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if you want to do all that and gba you should look into the m3 lite with a passme. i can recommend the acekard 2.1 for the passme. its only 11 bucks off deal extreme and will also double as a slot1 flash linker. you can also go with the ak2.1 and an ez 3in1 expansion pack. this will allow you to run all the slot1 .nds, and slot2 .ds.gba and .gba stuff under 32MB. there are great homebrew projects for both the gba side and nds side of things. keep in mind that there is no way to run any .gba files off a slot1 linker without the aid of a slot2 expansion pack.

hope that info helps you.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte