Emulation Choice of Flash kit for emulating NES, SNES, GBA, or more on DS Lite??

masterlin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am new but very excited to discover this forum! I am looking to get a flash kit for DS Lite that can run emulated NES, SNES, GBA games well (compatibility
& speed)... I am willing to pay more if the kit offers good compatibility, speed, and the firmware is frequently updated. What works for you? Should I get slot1 or slot2 kits? Any opinion or experience greatly appreciated!!!

dark42

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It really doesn't matter what card you get, just don't get an old outdated card (like R4). Get a slot1 card for maximum compatibility. Acekard 2 is good if you don't want to pay a lot, if you want the best get the CycloDS. NES emulation is good on the DS, SNES sucks (although some games are very playable), there is no such thing as GBA emulation on DS (get the EZ-flash 3-in-1 to play GBA games natively, unless you have a DSi in which case you're SOL).

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No get cyclo ds and ez-flash V 3 in 1,cyclo is the best. Thats not my opinion either thats a fact it has more feaures that others don't. Check out realhotstuff.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
randysteele992 said:
No get cyclo ds and ez-flash V 3 in 1,cyclo is the best. Thats not my opinion either thats a fact it has more feaures that others don't. Check out realhotstuff.

features do not necessarily make something better. what you said is your opinion. not all users consider in-game guides and real time saves features they will ever use, and they are not worth the $60 price tag.

if you want to talk compatibility and an active team, you can get both of those from akaio and the ak2.1 is only 11 bucks.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM