• Replies 16
  • Likes 5

DieHardjagged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works good so far, but i really miss the option to be able to switch between weapons.
I guess that will be added with another update.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@NicholeMattera Excellent Doom wad Launcher. I am currently using version 1.1.0 and my Wolfendoom Mods are running without problems. But Sigil is suddenly terminated after a short playing time. What could be the reason for that? Also an option for fast scrolling through the list of titles would be desirable. Thanks a lot for this great homebrew.

Last edited by Muxi,

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ahh, you mean this one?

Crispy Doom is a friendly fork of Chocolate Doom that provides a higher display resolution, removes the static limits of the Doom engine and offers further optional visual, tactical and physical enhancements while remaining entirely config file, savegame, netplay and demo compatible with the original.

Reactions: Deleted User

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am full of expectation and curious to see what the result will be. Some of my mods do not run under the current version of Chocolate Doom. Maybe Crispy Doom makes this possible.

Reactions: Deleted User

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep that is the one. Just need to bring all my changes over to their codebase and get it to compile for the Switch. ;) Looks like they are planning for Widescreen support in version 5.7 too.
And here I was going to ask whether/when to expect Heretic/Hexen/Strife support, but I'm guessing this is what you're going to be waiting on before implementing those?
I had to ask, because I'm one of those people that plays those games more than Doom itself, and considering those lack official ports it's an even more glaring omission than usual.

Still, I'm all for higher-res Doom, whenever that comes around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night