Chocobo Tales Tips

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Leah, May 12, 2007.

?

Best DS slot 1 Flash Card to use?

1. R4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. M3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. AceCard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DS Fire Link

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. EZ Flash 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. SuperCard DS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
May 12, 2007

Chocobo Tales Tips by Leah at 12:47 PM (905 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Leah
    OP

Newcomer Leah Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I've just started playing chocobo tales and I realy like it. But as I play on, I am worried that its going to become one of those games that become slightly monotonous. Just wondered what other mini games there is on it etc and if anyone has any tips for me? Like, is it actually worth carrying on playing it or is it going to be a dissapointment? Has anyone actually completed it and if so, is it any good?

Kind Regards,

[​IMG]

2. crafton48

Member crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    took me about 15 hours to go through the whole thing, the card collection is fun, but there are only about 8 card battles in the whole game which is dissapointing, as I thought the card battling was rather good. Some of the mini games can really get on your nerves, like the find the firey duck, and building the 3 pigs houses. Personally I enjoyed the game, and thought the twists on the fairy tales were quite fun, but if you don't like playing lots of minigames this probaly isn't for you.

3. Leah
    OP

United Kingdom
    I do actually like most mini games, and to me "buidling 3 pigs houses" sounds kinda weirdly fun -lol! I agree it sounds dissapointing about the card battles, but you did however, say there are some interesting twists to the fairy tales. So, I will carry on playing I reckon , thanks to your advice, as it sounds worth a shot.

Cheers for the reply so quickly :-)

4. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    I would say that this game is one of the best mini games collection ds games out there. Along with a fun card battling game and fun/twisted way to get rare cards. This had me entertained for a quite a while.
    The mini games are all different and fun in their own particular way, along with a few of those frustating ones that will make you wanna break something (aka magic pot

5. Leah
    OP

United Kingdom
    Yeah actually, sorry about the off topic poll! As you can probably see, I am a newcomer and I thought the poll would just be listed at the bottom of this page or something, so I didn't realise it mattered [​IMG] Hope it doesn't irritate anybody too much! But anyway, now you know. I'll remember for next time [​IMG]

6. Regiiko

Member Regiiko GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    The minigames are fucking torture!

I'm going to complain to the UN! D:<

Apart from that, it's all good XD

7. yaypandas

Newcomer yaypandas Member

United Kingdom
    the games too short to get monotonous, still great though.