Homebrew CHMM - Custom HomeMenu Manager

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm trying to install custom themes, but for some reason, trying to write the bgm.bcstm gives an error saying "Error: [string "?"]:91: error writing file". Help?
Select a non-DLC theme before applying any custom ones. ;)
I don't have a CHMM folder the 1.5 download didn't come with one any link for the right thing i'm on the youtube/ironhax stuff.
Then create the folder at the path I specified above, then put the RAR's contents into it! ;)

Reactions: LongLiveTheKing

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to install custom themes, but for some reason, trying to write the bgm.bcstm gives an error saying "Error: [string "?"]:91: error writing file". Help?
Yeah, I get the exact same error here. And it does this regardless of me picking a premium or normal theme.
Edit: And now it worked, what the hell man?

meohsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the new youtube hack thing, and when i try to launch CHMM i get a red screen on the bottom and nothing else.

Here is the root of my SD card.
FMP6Udj.png

Here is the inside of the 3ds folder
eXHwFqW.png

Here is the inside of the CHMM folder.
YJXSEB7.png

What am i doing wrong? :wink:

Hyperstar96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the new youtube hack thing, and when i try to launch CHMM i get a red screen on the bottom and nothing else.
I try this homebrew on TubeHax and i dosen't work. I load but is block at the red bottom screen, is my problem or the CHMM dosen't work at TubeHax.
To both of you: Someone posted a fix for this within the last few posts. Replace the boot.3dsx at the root of your SD card with this one:
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/Mf15R6Sn/file.html
... and it will fix the issue. I only tested it with IronHax, but I don't see why it wouldn't also work with TubeHax.

Reactions: meohsix

meohsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0