Homebrew CHMM - Custom HomeMenu Manager

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the same red-screen freezing error. I'd guess it'd have to do with not being compatible with the new Homebrew Launcher 2.1, or the Tubehax/Ironhax exploit itself.

Also, it has a Themes folder.

XDrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how to get the custom themes... I downloaded the theme I wanted from the website (also have basic theme currently), then moved all the files to a folder called themes, then use ironhax and get on the homebrew menu and click the custom theme, Now which thing to I press?

Reactions: Septimo

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I was watching another thread and a guy posted a differeny boot.3dsx file and now everything works

here is copy and paste:

Replace the boot.3dsx file with this one; it should launch fine. (Replace it with the older one.)
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/Mf15R6Sn/file.html

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One question I do have is how come after we install one custom and and i try to install another i get an error message do i have to change to stock and then change to custom again

shadowla05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I was watching another thread and a guy posted a differeny boot.3dsx file and now everything works

here is copy and paste:

Replace the boot.3dsx file with this one; it should launch fine. (Replace it with the older one.)

One question I do have is how come after we install one custom and and i try to install another i get an error message do i have to change to stock and then change to custom again

Confirmed it fixed the red screen issue thanks man ;)

Hyperstar96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

here is copy and paste:

This version doesn't crash my system, but instead it starts out at a black screen for about a second then goes back to the homebrew launcher.

shadowla05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This version doesn't crash my system, but instead it starts out at a black screen for about a second then goes back to the homebrew launcher.

Thats because you replaced the wrong file, replace your boot.3dsx file that is on the root of your'e sd card NOT the .3dsx file in the CHMM folder

Reactions: ar4757

Screvvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I can't load my theme onto my 3DS.
I have the red basic theme set, and I have CHMM 1.4 Lite (1.5 had a similar issue but didn't show the preview so I think 1.4 Lite is technically working better).
Every time I go to install it, I get Error 91, which is a file write error.
I'm starting to think it's because my BGM.bcstm is too big (~9.5MB). Can anyone confirm/shed light on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone