Chinese G6 hard to use?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Nescafe, Jun 8, 2007.

Jun 8, 2007

Chinese G6 hard to use? by Nescafe at 5:23 AM (576 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Nescafe
    OP

Newcomer Nescafe Member

United States
    im thinking of ordering a G6 from dealextreme but they only offer the chinese one, is it hard to use? can i use a english loader program to write the games or is it very hard?

2. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    We are in the same boat nescafe. Heres a good thread about it Link

3. r1cky

Newcomer r1cky Advanced Member

Australia
    It's not hard at all. I've owned one for slightly less than a year now, and to be honest, I can't say that the fact that it's in Chinese has hindered my gaming experience at all. You'll have to occasionally look up the menu translation if you wanna use some specific features, which in my case was transferring gamesaves to & from DS carts. Apart from that, its quite easy.

4. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    I just ordered my one then for my GBA Micro and a triwing from dealextreme Nescafe.

5. Nescafe
    OP

Newcomer Nescafe Member

United States
    another question i am getting this to play gba roms, is it more difficult? and i curently have a ez flash iv compact and ez pass 3, can i use my ez pass 3 as a pass me or do i need a passcard 3?

6. vergessen

Newcomer vergessen Advanced Member

United States
    I have a chinese version as well and I can say it has never bothered me. Gba is just as easy as the ds part. An ez pass 3 should work fine. i have a ezv though and cant tell you that for sure