Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gtacs_meeting_cg_oct22_kjgfdhd.jpg

"If you dream of INCREASED SIZE and LONGER SATISFACTION, there's only one place to turn for your portable Grand Theft Auto thrills: and it's not the PSP. Rockstar Leeds president Gordon Hall has told Nintendo Power that Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be "far bigger" than any of the GTA games on the Sony handheld, despite that platform's extra grunt.

Which is ideal, really, because Grand Theft Auto titles are all about playing in giant, sprawling cityscapes. Hall also believes the narcotics trafficking game could "stand alone on its own," and promises "more odd jobs, deeper missions, and more moments of over-the-top action" than anything seen in other handheld entries in the franchise. Contrary to any fears that the DS would see a reduced GTA, Rockstar appears to be stretching hardware boundaries ... again."

Source

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:
If you dream of INCREASED SIZE and LONGER SATISFACTION...
smileipb2.png

To be honest, I don't care how big the game's map, etc. is - it's the gameplay that matters (and judging from the screenshots, it looks like they need to put more effort into the actual gameplay then the city map).

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Earl said:
I have faith in rockstar, and really look forward to this game D:

Me too, they hardly screw up with GTA.

Uuuuuuunless it's Rockstar Toronto. They're full of fail. *Refers to GTAIV PC*

Thank God this is done by the more experienced Rockstar teams. I'm really looking forward to this one.... and I'm going to legitimately get it (for free
smile.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
Bigger, yes... but will it be better?
I say yes, the two PSP games where decent but felt like ones that were more like add on packs. Also they seemed rushed.

This one has had more development time and this time the devs have catered to the system in question, the PSP one always felt like it was also gonna make other platforms.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can't wait for this to come out. The fact that it's coming to DS has me pretty exited, since this is quite a challenge to create. If it becomes good, then I'll consider buying it too. It might become a DS jewel someday, so I want a piece of the action too.

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it nice to hear there pushing the ds to the limit i mean i hope it doesnt lag at least not alot when theres aload of action. Hopefully this makes enough for more GTA on more Nintendo consoles maybe if this is a big enough hit we could see car jacking on the Wii.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Dark said:
I have a lot of doubts about this game and I wish didn't use overhead camra angle
frown.gif
Same here.

Sure, the game looks good and all, but the thing about those minigames is that it wouldn't really suit a GTA game ( I could be wrong though)

It's kinda hard for me to believe that a game that will max at 256 mb will be much bigger than the PSP games which were more than 1 GB if I remember correctly.

and since when is bigger ALWAYS better?

Let's hope they don't screw this up.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Everything I've seen so far about this game, made me feel like it's a great game, I for once, am really satisfied that they used high camera rather than 3rd person view behind the character..
Also, in GTA case, bigger is ALWAYS better, as long as game isn't completely broken in gameplay! I doubt this will be a bad game..

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
well it depends on what they mean by BIGGER!
if Bigger in terms of game content, new things to do...that is a PLUS
if Bigger in terms of mini games and doing repeating stuff.. i rather don't want
smile.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Just because the psp's umd's are much bigger doesnt mean the they are expected to be bigger games. They do have much much better graphics and that uses much more space that the graphics of the the ds games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte