Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
ollepoll said:
I think china is the worlds worst country to live in;
no right to say anything, no right to do anything
To be honest, there are countries far worse than China. They may not be in the best place right now for human rights, but they're far from the worst. Just check North Korea, that living hellhole is about a hundred times worse than China is.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arctic said:
China is more powerful then you think. Also, I'm sure the United States does this kind of stuff, you just don't hear about it because they hide it better.
LOL what are you talking about, they'd just propose a bill to allow it, making it quite public... oh wait, you mean they already did?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
As China provided huge investments to other countries and the economic crysis set in, a lot of things were overseen, and it became a consensus that China, with all its ambitions, human rights issues, and military buildup, has to be accomodated. Their government quickly seized the opportunity and pushed for an aggressive stance. Yet as its problems, from currency manipulation to cyberattacks, oppression and military assertiveness, continue to grow boldly, people will have to look back and reacknowledge that they are dealing with an authoritarian power, which by construction cannot afford to play fair with fellow countries.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CarbonX13 said:
ollepoll said:
To be honest, there are countries far worse than China. They may not be in the best place right now for human rights, but they're far from the worst. Just check North Korea, that living hellhole is about a hundred times worse than China is.
Really, how many countries sentence people to re-education camps for something trivial that the party disagrees with? Such as this case.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ollepoll said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
China = win.
you=spam?

that's all communist countries not just china.

@people taliking about nukes/ you guys act like the nuke is a boundary thing where it won't pass a certain line or border in this case XP.
QUOTE(ollepoll @ Nov 17 2010, 07:14 PM)
I don't even wanna know how many things the american do.

Maybe all these videogames made me paranoid, but I think that america does so much illeagal and undercover, wikileaks hasn't released 0,1% of the cruelity the american state does.

offtopic: Why is there no videogame where you play against china yet?
I'm pretty sure all governments keep their dirty stuff undercover obviously or no one would live there. And i'm kind of offended by your statement for some reason...

CoD BO you play in China in one level. And one of the most common games ever Dynasty Warriors Chinese vs Chinese.
Anyways, what game is there that plays against other countries other than the FPS games?

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest this i kind of scary, not because China is doing it but mainly because if they can do it so can others. Others wont be able to take a full 18min of 15% of the worlds interent usage but maybe they will find a way to target certain types of bandwith and some idiot from the RIAA or BREIN will catch on and they can "intercept" filetransferring and cause a whole lot of issues for us once more... just sayin

D

Deleted User

OP
gamefreak94 said:
@people taliking about nukes/ you guys act like the nuke is a boundary thing where it won't pass a certain line or border in this case XP.
ollepoll said:
I don't even wanna know how many things the american do.

Maybe all these videogames made me paranoid, but I think that america does so much illeagal and undercover, wikileaks hasn't released 0,1% of the cruelity the american state does.

offtopic: Why is there no videogame where you play against china yet?
I'm pretty sure all governments keep their dirty stuff undercover obviously or no one would live there. And i'm kind of offended by your statement for some reason...

CoD BO you play in China in one level. And one of the most common games ever Dynasty Warriors Chinese vs Chinese.
Anyways, what game is there that plays against other countries other than the FPS games?

ever heard of strategy games?

and I think that a nuke would only destroy the main city and maybe everything in ~200km around, so it will mostly stay in the country

PharaohsVizier said:
QUOTE(ollepoll @ Nov 17 2010, 09:47 AM)

Wouldn't you want to live in the country that is able to do kind of thing?

I have my prioritys at the choice of my country to live in and freedom of speech and thoughts is the most important.
I don't like communist countrys where you can't say anything, and I don't like america, where you don't know about anything the governement and its security firms do

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people is bashing communism, yet it is a form of government. Each form has pro and con.

A pro for communism, is that their government is efficient. Efficient means that government can draft and post a decision at a timely manner.

I can list more pros and cons here. Bottom line is that it is a form of government.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Childish arguments over which form of goverment is best aside, the actual story itself was way over blown:
QUOTE said:
"Yesterday, we discussed what most of the world's major media outlets were reporting on China's April 2010 hijack of '15% of Internet traffic,' including sensitive US government and defense sites. The alarm came following a US Government report (see page 244) on China / US economic and security relations released on Tuesday. Unfortunately, few bothered with fact checking or actually reading the report. The actual study never makes any estimate of Internet traffic diverted during the hijack — it only cites a blog post to suggest large volumes of traffic were involved. And curiously, the cited blog at the heart of the report never mentions traffic at all — only routes. You have to go to an interview with a third-party security researcher in a minor trade magazine to first come up with the 15% number (and this article never explains where the number came from). In a review of real data and actual facts, Arbor Nework's Craig Labovitz has a blog post looking at the traffic volumes involved in the incident (only a couple of Gigabits per second, or a 'statistically insignificant' percentage of Internet traffic)."

From: http://tech.slashdot.org/story/10/11/19/15...k-Are-Overblown

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Lol McAfee.
Can't they just use quotes from people from better anti-viruses?

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Lol McAfee.
Can't they just use quotes from people from better anti-viruses?

Despite their bloated and shotty home virus scanners, they are still one of the largest computer security companies in the world and have alot of experts working for them. Its a multi-billion dollar company owned by Intel.

But yeah, lolz mcaffee is teh suxxors LOLZ!@ derp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay