Children Of Mana & The Dumping Scene Appreciation

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by redmanmark86, Oct 29, 2006.

1. redmanmark86
    OP

Newcomer redmanmark86 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    i just want to say what a great game i think it is and i want to say thanks to the great work and effort of the dumping scene if any of them come on here, seriously amazing work and im so glad there is people like you out there and i hope you come on here so you can see peopels appreciation for your work for achange rather then peoples dumb requests...

and i have no idea how you got the US release one before US release but well done, im from the uk and if it wont for you i would have to wait upto 3 times as long for the game to come out here then its original release in america which is exactly the ame as the uk one, they sya its cuz of translation it get delayed but 9 times out of ten the us and uk ones are totally the same...

i do believe heaily in supporting the developers so i sitll but the games when they come out, for isntance children of mana, pro evolution six, final fantasy 3, its just waiting upto an extra 3 months, or even with age of empires 2, an extra 8 months, it just dont seem right. so once agian thanks for your great work...

also we have an undumped list, do we have a dumped list? cuz the site i use only has upto 620 atm and i know its higher then that...

2. harryjon35

Member harryjon35 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?gon=1&ndslist=1

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    harryjon35 took the first part and you are right more have been dumped: these are the GST roms (search for the first neoflash threads) and the beta/demo/hardware/iQue roms that get released as well.

4. redmanmark86
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks for the help guys, with that list as my map and emule as my sword i shall reign supreme...

oh god i sound like the sad people i sually laugh at...

5. yuwing

Member yuwing GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I'd also like to thank the team that released COM. wow like 2 weeks earlier than US release date? That's crazy. [​IMG] THanks!

6. redmanmark86
    OP

United Kingdom
    what character did u choose? i choose the first dude, the one for fighting and magic, on level 42 and the ruins and im regretting choosing him over the big bear dude, cuz to be hoenst i haven't really used magic much or seen much need of a use for it, have you? i have only ever gone in hacking and slashing with a combo of weapons and gem combonations

7. Kaan

Member Kaan GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    yeah me too
    magic was never something great in xxx of mana
    but i choose the first dude as well :/
    btw. dont even try to use the mage dude coz i tried it and it realy sucks i mean you still have to use swords,coz you need mana and for the first boss you have to use your sword(or you have perfect magic timing :/ )

8. redmanmark86
    OP

United Kingdom
    god knows why but i have restarted the game half way through with the bear dude,... its going to take me a while tog et my levels back up but i can already see his sword skills are going to kick arse, get his level high, add it with a nice double damage gem and there all die in one hit, shame other then that this game doesn't have much replay or exploration value,.... dam it where is that final fantasy 3 coming out...

guess i'll give that magic starsign ago but only touch screen controls.... curious

9. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Rule of thumb for me, level up 10 levels everytime through sidequests and dud quests before the next main dungeon. Works good so far, Ferrick's fairly untouchable...level 66 now before heading over to the last dungeon (I think)....the chasm in the skies. I'd like to get to level 70 before I get in the dungeon, anyone know if the dragon equipment are the best in the game? Or is there something better?

10. redmanmark86
    OP

United Kingdom
    lol, ur all well ahead of me, leveling up cna take a fair amount of time...

though heart gems tend to help,

whats everyones frav character and frav weapon?

i tend to enjoy the hammer, especially with fury..... its mental and Ferrick

oh i noticed half way through i got some weapons that my character wasn't allowed to equipt, and it wont a level thing, i just wont allowed, when iw as the first main chracter, so im guessing u gain a few extra weapons being Ferrick

11. sketch143

Member sketch143 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    using tamber and it's fairly hard having to go to level that i'm too low for.. but i still manage to get throught that dungeon.. [​IMG] going to the mana root @ level 45 right now.