Gaming Child molestors who own a Nintendo DS

SaltyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you live in Phoenix (such as I) then you wont want to miss that clip that aired a few weeks ago in Wisconsin (I believe). The one about child predators using NDS pictochat to locate children to prey on. Somehow the peckerheaded twats here in Phoenix felt it newsworthy enough to show here as well. I guess if you want to laugh at the utter stupidity of news journalists then tune in at 9pm tonight on FOX (the apparent authority on UNnewsworthy CRAP!).

PokeyStix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theokteam.com
XP
Country
y hello thar tabloid press

Wonder if Sony hired some of those molesters :/ .

Good point.

I know that news report is total crud. It doesn't seem to be affecting the sales figures though.
nds.gif
yaynds.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol typical Americans being scared of their own shadow. I was in Walmart one time and said hi to some lady's little girl and she took her aside and huddled with her. I was like okayyy you guys are loony. I swear I'm sick of living in the USA. Everyone is sue happy here.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
all men are considerd child molestors these days because of all these freaks that are around child molestors should get the death penalty. there was a documentry here and britian a couple of weeks ago and they suggested if men see a child in distress(like lost from thier parents) you should get the nearest women to help them in case you get accused of being a child molestor. What is the world coming to these days,

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly true, if I saw a kid that needed help I'd find someone else. I wouldn't give a damn if it is a guy or a girl that is going to help the child out. As long as it isn't me. If a little girl is out drowning somewhere and I couldn't find anyone, that'd be me on the freeway onramp getting the f*** out of there.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If some guy can manage to pull his car up next to mine and maintain it within 60 feet at all times, look over, somehow psychically know that my child is currently in a chat room for whatever reason talking only to themselves in said chatroom because they are in a FREAKING CAR with no one else to talk to, and this guy magically pulls out his DS he so conveniently carries with him at all times, and manages to join the chat room and write messages with one hand while driving with the other, they can have my kid.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the intro to that news story pissed me off when I first heard it. Its like people are TRYING to give anything video game related a bad name.

Thats ok though, cause in the 7 o'clock hour before this, the big headline was "Cat stuck in car" or something stupid like that. It was just a slow news day...

*calms down*

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those fox idiots sure dream up some stuff. They mention how the ds signal can reach like 300ft or some retarded number like that. my ds can barely do 30ft, and every wall will weaken it further. Just proves how the media makes up so much stuff and the rest of the sheep don't validate the stories.

btw sup amp
wink.gif
(im the goooku)

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Rules for men

1. Never stay with a girl in the same room, without open windows and doors.
2. Never say hi to or even try to initiate physical contact with girls, especially young girls with parents.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i guess you can kind of understand the caution that parents do take when it comes to their children. kinda puts a downer on mature gamers though huh. any male adult seen with a ds is going to be thought of as a pedophile by all parents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi