Gaming Child molestors who own a Nintendo DS

what2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's really funny how they said that the mom was pissed at how the kids divulged information about where they lived then next thing you know the reporter says they knew it was him. I mean, come on. How secretive is your house address to the dude in your house?

This shit's just up for the ratings.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt someone that disgusting is going to waste their time with the DS, I mean the kid is going to be within walking range. Fox (all news channels for that matter) news is always good for a laugh.

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is really stupid. Pictochat is hardly used anyway, and even if it was, why would a child molester use it? If the kid's close enough to chat with, he/she is close enough to just run to and grab him/her.

For some reason it reminds me of a picture tschu once posted on how to flash your NDS:
flashds.gif

EDIT
By the way, here's the video of the fox news story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orpgUPNSRPI

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you live in Phoenix (such as I) then you wont want to miss that clip that aired a few weeks ago in Wisconsin (I believe). The one about child predators using NDS pictochat to locate children to prey on. Somehow the peckerheaded twats here in Phoenix felt it newsworthy enough to show here as well. I guess if you want to laugh at the utter stupidity of news journalists then tune in at 9pm tonight on FOX (the apparent authority on UNnewsworthy CRAP!).

Hey im from AZ too!

Anywho, I did not bother to watch the story since I seen the other one and I know how stupid the story is. I guess there are so many conservative out there afraid of everything. I blame Bush administration for all of this paranoia in America today...

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Molestation via Pictochat? PICTOCHAT?! Sorry for the generalization but nobody uses that piece of sh*t app. Not even pedophiles, lul.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For a tech demo, bundled app, Pictochat is pretty good... not useful or much fun after a round or two of tic-tac-toe but it's good from a development stand point.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how come there are no women child molesters? Every one is a man. :S
anyways, out of the 4 years i've owned a DS, i have NEVER found ANYONE on pictochat. EVER!

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There are so many things I want to say, that will express how I feel about this.
Who the hell came up with this story -.-.

Q~

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to beat someone up for no reason lately, I'm feeling...I dunno...I just wanna beat someone up. I'll keep my eyes open for molesters, then I can run out and drop kick them in the teeth and get away with it
smile.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how come there are no women child molesters? Every one is a man. :S
anyways, out of the 4 years i've owned a DS, i have NEVER found ANYONE on pictochat. EVER!
There are women child molesters, and plenty of them. It's just that they don't get as much attention because parents (mostly moms) are more likely to become paranoid about these things and buy into the media's stories if all they talk about is how these men molest their precious little girls.
It's stupid and sexist but that's how the media goes.

Oh, and Fox news is definitely not under the "liberal media" header. They are most definitely not liberal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk