jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i love going to mickey d's... but i cant say that ive ever had a single "nugget" from there
unsure.gif

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
Justin121994 said:
lol Bladexdsl: You love chicken eyes? The shit they got in them lol....
couldn't care less if they have chicken asses in them the Mcchicken bugers still taste good. but i'm more of a KFC red rooster man myself
rofl.gif

if u havent seen the red roster comercial they its Aussie only not many people know it and not many people go there

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If this horrifies you that much, you really don't want to know how they make hot dogs.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
QFT! I don't think the FDA will allow this, it violates our health and safety!
QFT post without a quote...hmm...

Anyway, the FDA and such do care, slightly. The MRM (Mechanically Reconstituted Meat) isn't actually classed as meat. If a product includes it it has to call it MRM in the ingredients, at least here in Britain they do (to my understanding).

I haven't had any Chicken Nuggets since the Jamie's School Dinners thing in Britain showed us what actually goes into them. Any I've had since then have actually been made up of Breast Meat and not this MRM stodge. I'll probably go back when I go to Uni. Money saving convenience food ftw!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well duh welcome to 20 years ago.

When I make them for my daughter, they're homemade with actual chicken meat.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the nuggets and I will continue to eat them. I know they aren't healthy for you and that's because its fast food. Moderation is the key in pretty much anything.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Mantis41 said:
If they can work out how to make them without the chicken we can stop killing animals and just eat goo.
ChickenFreeNuggets.jpg
The Quorn ones are really nice, in fact their fake chicken stuff tastes more like chicken than any fast food stuff.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this reminds me of that time in spongebob where the rich weirdoes bought the krusty krab and made krabby patties using grey goop.
blink.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fortunately over here McDonald's has been cleaning up their image. So the Chicken Nuggets, McChicken Bugers etc are all made from fresh Chicken breast instead of reconstituted chicken goop. Plus all the food is made fresh for order rather than being stuck on a food warmer for half a day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference