• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same on my PS5, I think it has stopped working :x

Check everything carefully again. I had the same issue, and realize it was user issue. I am on the most up to date version of the firmware and it works fine from this end.

In my case, the Account ID had an L in it, which looked like a 1, because of the font being used. I pasted it into something else and noticed the difference.

Mulanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having an issue with "Unknown Session Request Error" when I try to connect and Playstation Wakeup Packet Failed" when trying to wakeup. Worked perfectly for quite a while until the most recent PS5 update.... any help??

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check everything carefully again. I had the same issue, and realize it was user issue. I am on the most up to date version of the firmware and it works fine from this end.

In my case, the Account ID had an L in it, which looked like a 1, because of the font being used. I pasted it into something else and noticed the difference.
I'm having the same issue, The only difference between my situation and yours is that I'm not on FW 13. I was avoiding updating because it tends to break a lot of what I do on my switch. This being created on past firmwares, I'm not too sure if it will even work if I update. Only one way to find out I suppose.

Edit: I’ll be damned. The 1 I had in my ID was an L as well. I double checked and it 100% appeared to be a 1 but I changed it to an L just to be sure and viola. Thanks for your comment @alucard77

Last edited by CameronCataclysm,
Reactions: alucard77

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there no touchpad support for PC beyond simulating hitting the touchpad button? I can do that by pressing t on the keyboard or double click the chiaki link, but on Days Gone I need to Swipe up down left right and I don't know. Is it possible?

xarfax1105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I just try something and it work!
One console 2 profile:
-add the firrst account
-edit the chiaki.cong and change any number of the ip (i changed the "1" for a "2")
-add the other account on chiaki
-edit back the ip and put the right number back and you have it !
This helped, thanks so much!

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys , after do a fabric reset , i lose my PSN account , and now im on 9.00 with Hen activated.

Before doing this , Chiaki was working flawlesly ...but now im trying to link my switch again with the PS4 code ....but always fail

do you have any idea about how to fix it?

Greetings

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@H0neyBadger, would you consider porting this to Vita? If so Vita PS5 remote play could become a reality!
Hello,
I do not own a ps vita myself (nor a ps5 btw) so I cannot directly help on this feature.
you might submit your request to the vita community.

If someone is interested in vita dev (or any other project), I will do my best to help with my humble knowledge.

Reactions: Plazorn

clgrover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi, i'm using Chiaku 2.1.1 on SXOS 10.2.0 and i can't enter anything in PSN Account ID/PSN Online ID/ Remote IP.
Keyboard just don't appears when i press A button on this menu...
But i can see that my PS4 PRO (9.00) appears in Chiaki?
Any help?

clgrover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi, i'm using Chiaku 2.1.1 on SXOS 10.2.0 and i can't enter anything in PSN Account ID/PSN Online ID/ Remote IP.
Keyboard just don't appears when i press A button on this menu...
But i can see that my PS4 PRO (9.00) appears in Chiaki?
Any help?
Update, running Chiaki throught hbg store is work

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could use some help with connecting to the PS5. I have everything typed correctly but when I hit register it always fails, and I’m using the latest Chiaki. Any ideas why that happens?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/1hliHj3.mp4