Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried using our 5GHz WiFi instead of ethernet on my PS5 and while the display is great: no stuttering, no pixelating; the latency is bad.

Edit: What I meant by "the latency is bad" was, the controls has minimal latency but the display has a significant delay. Using the joycon and looking at my PS5's monitor, I can play well without feeling any delays with the controls at all, however, once I look at my switch's screen, that's when I feel the delay in video output.
same the only thing i can play is slow games due to the latency

Evilswine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
When i try to connect to my PS5 it says to register first. So i go to Add host -> register. When i click register it says "no remote address provided". I guess it's my external IP? How do i provide it? Nothing happens when i click "Remote IP/name"

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i purchased a ps5 recently and i didn't succeed to use wake up- over internet (it's working on local) : i've tried 987 & 8302 UDP

Any idea ? Can someone confirm wake port for ps5 ?

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It was a mistake on my previous post : 9302 port is already opened.

Here my settings :

Sans-titre.png

Last edited by Keriam,

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I added again the PS5 remotly with last version of chiaki and it's working well now (i also clean up all forwarded ports at minimum)

here the settings :
  • UDP 9302 (PS5 only!)
  • UDP 987 (PS4 only!)
  • UDP & TCP 9295
  • UDP 9296
  • UDP 9297

AkumaNoYami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I added again the PS5 remotly with last version of chiaki and it's working well now (i also clean up all forwarded ports at minimum)

here the settings :
  • UDP 9302 (PS5 only!)
  • UDP 987 (PS4 only!)
  • UDP & TCP 9295
  • UDP 9296
  • UDP 9297
i open all ports
but my switch say "unknown error in stream connection" :(

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I just installed it and compiled in all the required information, but when I try to connect my PS5 to it via the Remote Play's 8 digit code it gives me a "Registration error" on the Switch and a code "CE-110032-7" error.
Does somebody know what I'm doing wrong here?

MINEAlessio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey I'm using remote play with chiaki on pc and everything works fine but as soon as I connect my Bluetooth headphones I got no more sound from the ps4. Any solutions ? I set everything on auto and I'm using ds4 to use my ps4 controler.

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@h0neybadger Hey man great software but I stopped using it because there’s a major bug with how analogue sticks match to PS4 analogues, when i use my joycons or pro controller i cannot reach maximum tilt when the joycon is pushed as far to one side as possible only 70-80% of the ps4/5 controller input is given, so games where you need the maximum analogue movement are unplayable. Some examples are skating slow in nhl20, can’t jump from cliff edge to cliff edge in ghost of Tsushima or uncharted 4...
I would really appreciate if you could fix it, thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr