Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

k0ns0le

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried the new 2.0.1 and it does work with my new PS5, amazing work compared to the last time I checked which was 0.0.4 or something!

However I’m still having similar issues to the old release where everything is fine the first time but after I stop a session and reconnect it either gives an RP Version error or just crashes. Worked out if I create extra hosts with different names and “re-pair” the new connection seems to work fine. Have tried this on both my hacked Switches with 11.0.1 and latest atmosphere etc.

k0ns0le

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK fixed my own issue but I thought I'd post my findings. Since reading through problems in this thread I think it may be related.

So what I was doing was adding a PS5 and naming it "PS5 Local" or "wifi" or whatever which is fine the first time you add and pair it however you cannot access it the second use. Also when this adding the first host it was finding a "PS5-119" and adding it to my list of hosts but you could not then access this and pair etc.

After I few resets and deleting everything, starting over I worked out it will only work with one host in the .conf file and (as the instructions say) you must name the host as it appears in the PS5 system settings, in my case "PS5-119"

I haven't tested my next theory but I presume this may be why some people can play locally then have issues connecting remotely (and seem to be sure all other settings are correct) since they are adding an extra host and running against the same problem, this may worth a shot anyway.

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have two Hosts in the list : local one et remote one.

For the first one, if you try to rename the discovered name it's not working.

I added the remote entry with "add Host" button but PS4 device is the same for both

FordMustang0288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Could someone point me to the directions of setting up via an NRO file? I was able to get it loaded into the homebrew app. I copied a default config file next to it (no unique settings yet) and launched the app. All I get is an input box with no prompt for what I should be entering. No matter what I enter, the app crashes.

Is my ONLY issue the fact that I didn't fill in the config file yet? Or are there other steps to take?

Thank you!

Geier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi @H0neyBadger,
Hi guys,

first of all I have to say that this app is absolutely amazing! Thanks to all!

I often use this away from home and play over the internet. It works without any problems.
The only thing is that it only works with an IP address and not with dyndns address. My ISP changes my public IP every night so this is a little bit annoying. When I use the Android app there's no problem and it works with my dyndns address.

So if you have the time maybe you can try to solve this issue.

Thank you very much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup