Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeDevouncer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
2 hours playing FFVIIR and RE3. This is awesome, HOney, how can I pay you one or two beers? Paypal?:grog:, tell me please and sorry for my bad english

tecniqueza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
great job, this app is very interesting! congratulations to the developer, on android swicth he is indispensable, here is a small contribution, a custom nsp to start chiaki

Attachments

• ChiakiPS4RemotePlay_05D318B976B70000.zip
    674.1 KB · Views: 545
  • REMOTE.png
    REMOTE.png
    744.6 KB · Views: 371
Reactions: pollo666

guywhatever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to try out the v3 with touch pad button, but I am wondering if force feedback would be possible?

*Edit*
Would also be very awesome to get wake up capabilities as well so as to not have to keep the ps4 running at all times. I like keeping my ps4 in sleep mode, but if not, I think we have something very wonderful already. I really appreciate all the work that's gone into this already. I also have v3 on the switch and it works with touch screen for touch pad just fine.

Last edited by guywhatever,

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
great job, this app is very interesting! congratulations to the developer, on android swicth he is indispensable, here is a small contribution, a custom nsp to start chiaki
hello, that you a lot for your contribution.
I keep this in mind ;-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have yet to try out the v3 with touch pad button, but I am wondering if force feedback would be possible?

*Edit*
Would also be very awesome to get wake up capabilities as well so as to not have to keep the ps4 running at all times. I like keeping my ps4 in sleep mode, but if not, I think we have something very wonderful already. I really appreciate all the work that's gone into this already. I also have v3 on the switch and it works with touch screen for touch pad just fine.
hi,
umm good question. I do not know if it's implemented in the lib. but that's a good question.
I will take a look.

I m currently testing the wakeup capability. From my ps4 it does not seem to work.
Is there a special configuration for this ?

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is awesome work man!!! You should consider posting back to the uptream repo!!

Hello, I wish.
I consider it since the very beginning.
I would like to provide a good code and a working project.
Currently performances issue really worry me.
I have now a good idea of the source of this problem, but no solution yet.
and I m not sure to find a solution soon.
I m still digging.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got it up and running, nice work.

Tested it with Spiderman and it has a weird issue. Going through menus is fine and I can walk a little, but the second I swing around the screen is just a blur of lines. If I pause or open the main PS4 dashboard it goes back to normal, and then if I continue swinging around the cycle continues. It still controls the game just fine the entire time though though even with this graphical glitch.

__djdash91__

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it up and running, nice work.

Tested it with Spiderman and it has a weird issue. Going through menus is fine and I can walk a little, but the second I swing around the screen is just a blur of lines. If I pause or open the main PS4 dashboard it goes back to normal, and then if I continue swinging around the cycle continues. It still controls the game just fine the entire time though though even with this graphical glitch.

you have to overclock the switch to get rid of the issues op is working on a fix. If you want to overclock, You should overclock the cpu to 1224 Mhz and underclock the GPU if you want

Dinoster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
OMG, this is what I've been waiting for. No need to wait for a stable switchroot build any more. Thank you @H0neyBadger !!

Now, can someone please help me:
When I run the app on applet mode it starts without a problem, but if I try to run it through a NSP, I get an atmosphere BSOD. Help please?

EDIT:
I had the wrong sigpatches or something. it's ok now!

Last edited by Dinoster,

princessvini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got a blackscreen and have to turn off the switch :/ did someone can upload a working chiaki.conf that I can edit with my data ? I try to make some with text editor by copy paste and remplace some I found here but impossible to make it work I disable all my sys-module but still in black screen :/ , I’ve been dreaming for this port for months a really big thanks to the developer!! Great job ! Thanks so much !!!

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got a blackscreen and have to turn off the switch :/ did someone can upload a working chiaki.conf that I can edit with my data ? I try to make some with text editor by copy paste and remplace some I found here but impossible to make it work I disable all my sys-module but still in black screen :/ , I’ve been dreaming for this port for months a really big thanks to the developer!! Great job ! Thanks so much !!!

https://github.com/H0neyBadger/chiaki/blob/switch-test/switch/README.md#chiaki-config-file
Code:
[PS4-111]
host_ip = "192.168.0.111"
video_resolution = "720p"
video_fps = 30
psn_online_id = "h0neybadger_psn_id"
psn_account_id = "Base64=="

this file chiaki.conf must me in the same folder as the chiaki.nro folder.
remove psn_account_id if your ps4 is < 7.0

if it still does not work, I may inspect the nxlink logs in a private message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended