• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same on my PS5, I think it has stopped working :x

Check everything carefully again. I had the same issue, and realize it was user issue. I am on the most up to date version of the firmware and it works fine from this end.

In my case, the Account ID had an L in it, which looked like a 1, because of the font being used. I pasted it into something else and noticed the difference.

Mulanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having an issue with "Unknown Session Request Error" when I try to connect and Playstation Wakeup Packet Failed" when trying to wakeup. Worked perfectly for quite a while until the most recent PS5 update.... any help??

TerpToke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check everything carefully again. I had the same issue, and realize it was user issue. I am on the most up to date version of the firmware and it works fine from this end.

In my case, the Account ID had an L in it, which looked like a 1, because of the font being used. I pasted it into something else and noticed the difference.
I'm having the same issue, The only difference between my situation and yours is that I'm not on FW 13. I was avoiding updating because it tends to break a lot of what I do on my switch. This being created on past firmwares, I'm not too sure if it will even work if I update. Only one way to find out I suppose.

Edit: I’ll be damned. The 1 I had in my ID was an L as well. I double checked and it 100% appeared to be a 1 but I changed it to an L just to be sure and viola. Thanks for your comment @alucard77

Last edited by TerpToke,
Reactions: alucard77

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there no touchpad support for PC beyond simulating hitting the touchpad button? I can do that by pressing t on the keyboard or double click the chiaki link, but on Days Gone I need to Swipe up down left right and I don't know. Is it possible?

xarfax1105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I just try something and it work!
One console 2 profile:
-add the firrst account
-edit the chiaki.cong and change any number of the ip (i changed the "1" for a "2")
-add the other account on chiaki
-edit back the ip and put the right number back and you have it !
This helped, thanks so much!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: There's even a TV series.