• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PiraFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Is there a macro homebrew that can work with this? For example it does a rapid fire on x so it keeps clicking continue in games like mortal kombat?

PiraFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got to thinking. Could you be able to add such a feature to this? Add a controls to the config that lets us choose if a button gains auto fire / turbo? Not sure how possible such a thing even is.

dgibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really struggling with this, have followed the instructions (connecting to PS5, wired) but keep getting CE-110032-7 error. Google search doesn' return any deccent results.
Ipad is working no problem with PS5 remote play

Beckershoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did anybody btw already compared battery life between the Horizon version and the Android version?

I was curious what the battery hit would be under Horizon since it isn't able to use hardware decoding.

PS hopefully hardware video decoding will be a possibility to use by homebrew developers.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really struggling with this, have followed the instructions (connecting to PS5, wired) but keep getting CE-110032-7 error. Google search doesn' return any deccent results.

What you could do is use the configuration from your Chiaki switch client on a different platform (f.e. Chiaki on your Desktop). This often makes it easier to debug issues like this ;-)

Last edited by Beckershoff,

dgibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What you could do is use the configuration from your Chiaki switch client on a different platform (f.e. Chiaki on your Desktop). This often makes it easier to debug issues like this ;-)
Tried this and windows Chiaki works first time without issue (windows 10, same wifi as switch)

PiraFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance that getting the oauth and account id could be got via the app? On the switch? Also why not add this to the homebrew store!

Just amazing. Thanks again.

Reactions: sorabora

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Also, any other suggestions for settings on the PS5 (other than ethernet)?

Thanks!
Tried using our 5GHz WiFi instead of ethernet on my PS5 and while the display is great: no stuttering, no pixelating; the latency is bad.

Edit: What I meant by "the latency is bad" was, the controls has minimal latency but the display has a significant delay. Using the joycon and looking at my PS5's monitor, I can play well without feeling any delays with the controls at all, however, once I look at my switch's screen, that's when I feel the delay in video output.

Last edited by annson24,

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok seems this is a major problem in the latest version, is there a workaround to get the 2.1.0 version working? i want to play ghost of tushima so i need the touchpad button... or hopefully a fix incoming from the dev, thanks a ton @H0neyBadger really appreciate this great software and hope one day we could see it ported or something similar for psvita and cfw ps4s

Do we have a solution to map the PS4/PS5 controllers' touchpad to the Switch? I need it to play Control :\

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we have a solution to map the PS4/PS5 controllers' touchpad to the Switch? I need it to play Control :\

the versions after i posted that work great, the touchpad and all the buttons are mapped, it uses the switch touchscreen. I use this daily and it rocks.

Reactions: sorabora

BigWolfHS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can i connect my Nintendo switch to my Playstation 4 with mobile internet ? Every time I try to enter the PlayStation link code, it gives the error CE-35406-8

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How can i connect my Nintendo switch to my Playstation 4 with mobile internet ? Every time I try to enter the PlayStation link code, it gives the error CE-35406-8
The account you are using in chiaki needs to be activated as primary account on the PS4.

dgibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

tried everything I can think of (installed all previous versions of chalk) but still getting this error
Any help on troubleshooting pls?

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
tried everything I can think of (installed all previous versions of chalk) but still getting this error
Any help on troubleshooting pls?
When I got this error, I tried using chiaki on PC to troubleshoot, turns out I have a typo on my PSN Account ID. Try re-acquiring it and see if you have the correct one.

dgibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I got this error, I tried using chiaki on PC to troubleshoot, turns out I have a typo on my PSN Account ID. Try re-acquiring it and see if you have the correct one.
Thanks - did you get the same error code?
I have tried Chiaki on Win 10 and it worked without problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water