• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aldone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you, it turned out to be the SaltyNX sysmodule I had loaded, without that the nro starts fine now.

After entering the pin I now get green screen, besides the two added lines you mentioned, the .conf it also has "rp_key_type = 2". My ps4 is on 5.05 so I'm not using accountid.

edit: ok it's working, as long as I rewrite the original .conf file each time, and connect using a pin. Further connections without rewriting the .conf just give green screen, as other people have been finding. The video stream just about keeps it together at 30/360, any higher and it breaks up a lot. I found the home button mapped to minus, which is handy, unfortunately couldn't find a touchpad press for The Last Of Us in-game menu. Maybe that could be mapped to a screen touch - most games like TLOU just use the touchpad as a button, so you don't need to bother with touch coordinates etc.
But you don't freeze TLOU? i test with H0neybadger other games too and all freeze when you start to play.

lolz5521

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you, it turned out to be the SaltyNX sysmodule I had loaded, without that the nro starts fine now.

After entering the pin I now get green screen, besides the two added lines you mentioned, the .conf it also has "rp_key_type = 2". My ps4 is on 5.05 so I'm not using accountid.

edit: ok it's working, as long as I rewrite the original .conf file each time, and connect using a pin. Further connections without rewriting the .conf just give green screen, as other people have been finding. The video stream just about keeps it together at 30/360, any higher and it breaks up a lot. I found the home button mapped to minus, which is handy, unfortunately couldn't find a touchpad press for The Last Of Us in-game menu. Maybe that could be mapped to a screen touch - most games like TLOU just use the touchpad as a button, so you don't need to bother with touch coordinates etc.
can you post your original .conf file here?

pekechar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
there is few issue related to this code.
https://github.com/thestr4ng3r/chiaki/search?q=0x80108bff&type=Issues

I checked it but I can't find the solution there

I think 0x80108bff is a generic issue code returned by the PS4. it does not helps a lot.
Could you please try in 30 fps ?
I remember getting a similar error while running in 1080p 60fps from my ps4 slim.

I changed to 30 fps and the problem is still the same.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But you don't freeze TLOU? i test with H0neybadger other games too and all freeze when you start to play.

I played Final Fantasy VII Remake perfectly the first time, the second time I start the application a green screen appears

Last edited by pekechar,

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Amazing, thank you a lot. I take good note of this. My number one priority is the stream quality.
regarding the config file and 5.05 you pointed something very interesting. I will take a look.

k0ns0le

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My findings so far:

360P - Everything works fine ! Tested 4 games, all run admirably (better than PS Vita remote play!) Can even play Monster Hunter World but bit difficult to read text at this res.
540P/720P - Menus work fine but once you get into a game I get the same graphics glitch as aldone posted pics of. Exiting the game back to the menus does not fix.
*Note* Wifi or USB Ethernet did not any difference. Same bug.

Also running into the green screen bug after launching the second time (once the .conf file has edited itself) Deleting the last 3 lines fixes the issue then reupload the .conf then pair the device again by typing the PS4 8 digit code.

pekechar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My findings so far:

360P - Everything works fine ! Tested 4 games, all run admirably (better than PS Vita remote play!) Can even play Monster Hunter World but bit difficult to read text at this res.
540P/720P - Menus work fine but once you get into a game I get the same graphics glitch as aldone posted pics of. Exiting the game back to the menus does not fix.

Also running into the green screen bug after launching the second time (once the .conf file has edited itself) Deleting the last 3 lines fixes the issue then reupload the .conf then pair the device again by typing the PS4 8 digit code.

I use Chiaki for Android and no need in the Android app rewrite the original .conf file each time, and connect using a pin.

We all have a problem when the app starts a second time

aldone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My findings so far:

Now i test in 360p 30 fps and all games that i have tested before in 720p 30fps now not freeze

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I might found the "2nd run green screen" issue.
I think it's caused by a bad regex in configuration parser.
I failed to match base64 correctly.

I m testing a new release and let you know.
(the configuration file is a workaround most of this config should be available on GUI)

Reactions: hippy dave

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: H0neyBadger

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i launch the app from album, it fatal errors. If i launch from override, i get a text box, and if i press +, i get green screen

pekechar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
when i launch the app from album, it fatal errors. If i launch from override, i get a text box, and if i press +, i get green screen

In the text box you have to put the PIN that appears on the PS4 when adding device in Settings -> Remote Play (ensure this is ticked) -> Add Device

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Mthodmn,
Feel free to share the stack trace error if you met one.

(thanks Pekechar) I think you are referring to the registration pin code.
Sorry if it's not clear. I focused my efforts on core features (a simple streaming)
currently there is no GUI and no error control.

blaww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting CE-35413-6 and then green screen using v0.0.3. I'm on firmware 7.50 and double checked by PSN ID, account ID, IP, etc. with no luck

Nevermind, it was PIN error. You aren't supposed to put the space in there lol

Last edited by blaww,

H0neyBadger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
first time launching, it worked, subsequent times, just green screen. this is v.3

could you verify the chiaki.conf ?
it should contain only one host.
if you do not see any duplicate, i might need the nxlink logs to go deeper.

I'm getting CE-35413-6 and then green screen using v0.0.3. I'm on firmware 7.50 and double checked by PSN ID, account ID, IP, etc. with no luck
hello blaww.
it looks like a registration pin code issue.
Could you try to run the homebrew a second time ?
do you have an additional password on your ps4 account ?

Last edited by H0neyBadger,

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did some very quick testing on 360p, 540p and 720p on both Wifi and a wired connections. (comparison videos on Imgur).
The fact that the results and graphical glitches between Wifi and Wired connections are basically the same, leads me to the conclusion, that network isn't the limiting factor here.

EDIT: Wired and Wifi connections on the Switch, btw. My PS4 always just uses LAN.

Last edited by KuraudoSutoraifu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1