Cheggers Party for PAL Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Chardless, Dec 11, 2007.

Dec 11, 2007
  1. Chardless
    OP

Newcomer Chardless Member

United Kingdom
    Hi All

My first post, i was just wondering if anyone knew when this game will be released, as its currently out in the shops.

I know the game dont look that good, but i was hoping to get it before christmas.

Before you all reply saying go buy it, i already know that [​IMG]

Thanks

Kevin

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    The trailer is fucking irritating. Its out in some shops now, and theres also a 2 game pack with that Alan Hanson game as well.

I can't believe anyone would want to buy this instead of ANYTHING else out there, seriously but good luck to you. I doubt its even worth the time downloading and writing to a disc.

I'm guessing its only out in the UK, most UK only releases take longer to get dumped. Hell even bigger releases sometimes don't make it for a couple of weeks.

3. Dave3622

Newcomer Dave3622 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Add Alan Hansens Sports Quiz as well [​IMG]

edit - sorry Hadrian, posted at same time!

I find that quiz games sometimes get overlooked by release groups when they are released in the UK. I own a PS2 as well as a Wii and have never been able to obtain backups of 'BUZZ! The Hollywood Quiz' or 'BUZZ! The Sports Quiz' with English language, yet all the other european versions are readily available [​IMG]