AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The%20Illness%20of%20the%20Isle%20Final.webp

Hello my friends! A buddy of mine is writing a new Fantasy series called Tales of the Gatherers. I'm helping with it as well! The first book released today, and I'm trying to share it where I can. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor before it becomes the next Harry Potter. Seriously though, I've read it and I think it's a stellar first entry. Here's a description:

Under the rule of the Isle’s Voice, the people of Aeris suffer from a jarring divide between the wealthy and impoverished. The Isle’s Voice controls the distribution of immersia, a magic that keeps bloodthirsty monsters known as the vayle away from Aeris’s people. Laborers slave to do the jobs allotted to them while privileged families remain in control. When young Aselle Attete, a laborer in the great city of Aurora, hears a mysterious song in the desert that surrounds her city, a series of events unfolds that proves there is hope of salvaging Aeris. With the help of a group calling themselves the Gatherers, Aselle embarks on a journey to level Aeris’s class system, bring equality to the rich and poor alike, and build a new world free of the vayle’s presence. In the process, Aselle chases a destiny that has been waiting for her since her birth. Along the way, she will uncover secrets about her past and her future… if the many dangers that pursue her do not kill her first.Under the rule of the Isle’s Voice, the people of Aeris suffer from a jarring divide between the wealthy and impoverished. The Isle’s Voice controls the distribution of immersia, a magic that keeps bloodthirsty monsters known as the vayle away from Aeris’s people. Laborers slave to do the jobs allotted to them while privileged families remain in control. When young Aselle Attete, a laborer in the great city of Aurora, hears a mysterious song in the desert that surrounds her city, a series of events unfolds that proves there is hope of salvaging Aeris. With the help of a group calling themselves the Gatherers, Aselle embarks on a journey to level Aeris’s class system, bring equality to the rich and poor alike, and build a new world free of the vayle’s presence. In the process, Aselle chases a destiny that has been waiting for her since her birth. Along the way, she will uncover secrets about her past and her future… if the many dangers that pursue her do not kill her first.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check the Reddit cover reveal and if you feel inclined, upvote the post! There's also links available there to learn more or grab the book or a sample of you're unsure. Apologies of this is against any rules, please remove if it is. Mostly just trying to get more people to check it out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comments/o7mp9x/cover_reveal_rebels_embark_on_a_journey_to/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: