Hacking Check Mii Out Channel & Restored NAND

trades1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have system 4.1 and recently had to restore my wii system nand due to the Boy and His Blob wad bricking my wii using loadstructor. Anyway, I downloaded Check Mii out channel after my nand was made and did not make an updated nand with Check Mii out channel.

My question is...how do I get Check Mii out channel back now as I've heard I cannot access the Wii Shop channel without being prompted to update to 4.2. I don't want to update. Is there anything I can do? Only real reason is I liked downloading cool Mii's for popping up in random games! So, priority is minimal in the grand scheme of things.

I tried looking into NUS_D but discovered that the Check Mii out channel doesn't have a ticket or something, so no wad could be created.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me get the channel back on my 4.1 system.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use NUSD and grab the latest shop channel (v18) and pack it into a WAD, install it, then from there you can use the shop channel to download the check mii out channel

trades1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm installing the Shop Channel v18 now using my wad installer. Will I still use the same Shop channel icon on the wii system menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@