Cheats with ocarina :O

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by darklink801, Feb 5, 2011.

Feb 5, 2011

Cheats with ocarina :O by darklink801 at 7:00 AM (914 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. darklink801
    OP

Newcomer darklink801 Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Hewwooo

Well im having some problems with ocarina [​IMG]

when using it for Ssbb(i use it for getting all my charatars back cuz after my orginal disc broke i delete save cu it was kinda big [​IMG] )

but when i dl the txt i get : Too much lines error

How to change this ?

Using 65 CFG loader and a lacie terabyte thingy

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    You can't, it's a "Bug", present in all USB-Loaders, afaik. They could fix it, but they won't/are too lazy.

Now, you can download the .txt for your game (probably PAL, right?) from GeckoCodes.org, and use CodeManager to make your .gtc-File. Then place it where all your other .gtc-Files are stored, done.

If that sounds to complicated for you, you can also try AccioHacks first, though I'm not shure if it will work there. If it works, place the .gtc-File again where your other .gtc-Files are stored.

3. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    you dont want to use the cheat stuff built into usbloaders for this game anyways.
    1) there are 415 codes for that game in the text file. many of them are several lines long. it would take you days to read them all in a usbloader cheat screen.
    2) many of the codes have values that must me edited by the user, which usb loaders ( AFAIK ) dont allow you to edit.
    3) many of the codes use the same tables for notes about teh replacement values. even if the usbloader DID allow you to edit the codes, you would have to keep scrolling back and forth between the table of notes and you code and it would take you days to get your gct created.