Gaming Cheats to Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator 2009 (U)

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using a Acekard2i - akAIO 1,5, and everytime iam trying to activate the codes for the game, none of them gets activated, I have downloaded and overided my usercheat file, with one i have downloaded from this site..

Step by step on how i activate the codes
First i turn my DSI on, and start the acekard(obviously)
The i scroll down to the game so it becomes highlighted
then do i press Y and then Cheat
Then comes list of cheat codes, and I activate the one for ''3 of each the main 2800 cards incl. god cards(Start)'' by activating i mean by clicking so a rightmark appears.
Then do x for rebuild and SELECT for saving it
I start the game, when i am in the game i press start, as the cheat said, and then checks the deck menu, but nothing happens... ??

am i doing something wrong ?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidi3 said:
i am using a Acekard2i - akAIO 1,5, and everytime iam trying to activate the codes for the game, none of them gets activated, I have downloaded and overided my usercheat file, with one i have downloaded from this site..

Then comes list of cheat codes, and I activate the one for ''3 of each the main 2800 cards incl. god cards(Start)'' by activating i mean by clicking so a rightmark appears.
I start the game, when i am in the game i press start, as the cheat said, and then checks the deck menu, but nothing happens... ??

You need to make sure that cheats are enabled by going into ROM Settings IIRC. I make that mistake all the time.

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
kidi3 said:

You need to make sure that cheats are enabled by going into ROM Settings IIRC. I make that mistake all the time.

If i enable the cheats in rom settings can't i start the game, a white screen appears and the game freezes

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yup....thats what many of us would missed out (it happened twice on myself)

make sure cheats are enabled from the system options

QUOTE said:

you should rebuild before you select the cheats!
rebuild is used after you had updated your the game with new codes

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidi3 said:
Aeladya said:
kidi3 said:

If i enable the cheats in rom settings can't i start the game, a white screen appears and the game freezes

It could be a bad cheat I suppose, but you need to select Enable in the ROM settings in order for cheats to work.

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am i enabling the cheats wrong ?.. how do i enable the cheats in system option ?, i tried to change it in rom setting, but when i then starts the game, it won't start.. both screens becomes white

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Press START
then ak menu would pop out
choose system options
press L three times

until you see
DS Download play
Soft-Reset
Cheat code usage

enable cheat code usage and
choose OK to save the current settings

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok.. same thing happens white screen on both screens.. i also tried to activate Rom settings and system settings... but same thing happens white screen on both screens.. White screen goes away when disable it from system, default it from rom setting

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
white screen if cheats are activated?
if cheats are not activated then you can play the game?

-

i don't see a reason why those codes would give you a freeze
because they are activated via activators
as long you don't activate them..
they should not give you a freeze..
unless you are activating them tooo early
tongue.gif

-

try holding X or A for the old DMA modes
do it right after you boot the game
you will see blue loading / red loading words

-

you can also try format your sd card and get yourself a new akaio1.5.1 + loaders

-

hope all the above would solve your prbolem

note: you can also try the HAVE ALL CARDS code which is located under the unlock codes folder

note2: try enable soft-reset...

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... i tried the X - A holding.. and the game Starts.. and the cheat is activated... do i need to do the hold X- A everytime i need to a load a game, can't i just save it and disable the codes?(stupid question).. yes i can..

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks... have searched in three days to find a solution on this problem.. thanks man.. you are my hero of the day..
smile.gif

kidi3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of my games is starting a bit slower than normal, i mean with white screen, and then a little pause, and then start

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on