Cheats or Save File for G.G. Series Collection+?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sora de Eclaune, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    Alessa doesn't want to spend time playing games for hours upon hours just to unlock one game in G.G. Series Collection+. I've looked through Google and through the cheats forum for any save files or cheat codes, but could not find any (all I found was a mention of a max GP cheat).

Does anyone have a complete save file for this game or any cheats we could use?

2. Schezo92

Member Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Did you update your cheat file? I recently tried out the game and found my WoodR4 had the cheats for it. Including the items to customize the moe instructor lady.

Edit: Stopped being lazy and used r4cce to open up my cheat file.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

3. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    Thank you. I didn't have a cheat file, so there was nothing to update. I sometimes had trouble with the premade urscheat.dat files so I've had to make my own. This helps a lot!

Can you have the first two cheats activated at the same time, or do you have to do all those things separately?

4. Schezo92

Member Schezo92 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Eh you should be able to use them at the same time, if something goes wrong you can just delete the save and do it again, only thing that'd be lost is high scores.