Hacking Cheats on games NOT on the card

guyston

Trophies
XP
Country
Basically I have Pokemon Diamond not on the card (the real thing bought from the shop) and started on it and am quite far but I wan't to use cheats on it without buying an action replay so is there either:
a) anyway to transfer my save onto the card so I can use cheats?
OR
b)anyway to use an action replay rom on the DSTT for my game (I have the rom and it works - with DLDI, but I need to add games to it and I can't do that without a cable, is there anyway to add games without a cable - I know you can do it m4 etc?)
Sorry if that's confusing.
THANKS

guyston

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a go at savsender but my router won't do port forwarding for some reason.
What does rudolphs tool do?
and is anyone willing to help me work out portforwarding on my netgear router?

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guyston said:
I had a go at savsender but my router won't do port forwarding for some reason.
What does rudolphs tool do?
and is anyone willing to help me work out portforwarding on my netgear router?

Rudolph's tool is the same as savsender, you send it to the comp through a wifi connection. For help with your router try HERE. This site has always helped me whenever I change ISP's and have to get new routers.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Theres a tool called NitroHax or something like that, not exactly sure on the name, try searching the forums that allows you to se action replay codes on official game carts and not roms. So this would work for your pokemon diamon game.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Theres a tool called NitroHax or something like that, not exactly sure on the name, try searching the forums that allows you to se action replay codes on official game carts and not roms. So this would work for your pokemon diamon game.
you are right... forgot about that one..nitrohax `oe allow the ar code use and cecently has been updated to andle most of the newer codes...busy playing wuth win2dd...works great with dstt...

guyston

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah thanks, I think Nitrohax was the answer
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JuanMena @ JuanMena: https://c.tenor.com/4VJ6zRf9cHsAAAAC/spongebob-be-assertive-not-insertive.gif