Cheats not working???

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by InuYasha, Jun 24, 2008.

Jun 24, 2008

Cheats not working??? by InuYasha at 2:31 PM (1,098 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. InuYasha
    OP

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    I've downloaded _ds_menu that was patched with the bug fix and put the latest Usrcheat.dat in the system folder of my R4,I don't get any type of menu when I "hover" over my games..... am I missing something here?

2. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Is it in the correct place.. The bug fix has had a tendency to not show some cheats up, and if it does, occasionally it will lock the game up.. So you might say the bug fix has a bug in it!!
    Other than that, I dont know, Try putting it on again, make sure its just called USRCHEAT and if its already a dat file, leave it like that, Usually it should be USRCHEAT.dat, but sometimes it will keep .dat in the name and it will not show the cheats up when u are playing.. [​IMG]

3. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Does the game suported in the Cheat Database? You see, some games with the same name got a few different Game IDs, although usually it's in diferent region/languange. Age of Empires, for example, has 2 Game IDs. Since you're using USRCHEAT.dat, use R4CCE and find out if your game is supported or not, if not, I can only suggest things that above post said

4. InuYasha
    OP

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Well none of the games showed an option for cheats thats the problem.....