cheats not working on wood 1.27 for pkmn W

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by xtreme1, Mar 19, 2011.

Mar 19, 2011
  1. xtreme1
    OP

Member xtreme1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    anyone know why the usrcheat.dat wont work for me? i select the cheats I want like autorun & press x for ok then start the game & they dont work...

2. Alikhan

Newcomer Alikhan Member

United Kingdom
    Have you enabled the cheats from the settings? Also if you have done that try updating the cheat database.

3. CoolFlameMan78

Newcomer CoolFlameMan78 Member

United States
    [​IMG] hi xtreme1 Hello. Download this and extract the folder inside it to your desktop. Then, copy over everything from that folder to the root of your SDcard. Then, download the USRCHEAT from here and extract the .dat from that archive to the cheats folder which should be present inside the rpg folder in your sd card. download xml zip and the usercheat.dat and put in rpg cheats folder extract the 2 files and press start and press settings and press r buttons three times and when u see AR turn it on and press a button to save the settings and for the action replay name the games icon and when u playing the game and press select button name of the game cheats codes and press y cheats and press x click ok and press a button to use to active the cheat and going to work enjoy

http://cheats.gbatemp.net is too the download usercheat.dat and the download xml.zip

r4 wood firmware v1.27 update
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAE5EQ2C

wait in seconds and plz regular download this file

This post has been edited by CoolFlameMan78: Today, 05:58 AM

4. xtreme1
    OP

Member xtreme1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks Ill try that & see if it works, though I dont know why the cheat s that I have enabled right now with the latest database didnt just work... I always find that odd since it has happened ot me b4