Hacking Cheats not being used in game...

Snowwiedragn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i did was i saved the cheats i wanted for a game, then when i turn off the r4 then turn it back on to check if the cheats are working, the one i checked was unchecked somehow. Anybody know the reason for this, or how to fix it?

-Snowwiedragn

EDIT: What i meant was, i check off the cheats i wanted, click the "Save and Exit" button, and when i go back in to check if the cheats were saved, they were unchecked. This happened on all of my games. The ones i have had check for a long time are still checked though, only the new cheats that i tried to check don't save. I can't uncheck the old cheats either.

Snowwiedragn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not working, and anyways, i think its starting to uncheck all of my cheats. I dont know if its the database or the hardware, software, etc.

MostImmature

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is yours legit R4 cart? that's the only thing I can think of. I did hear cheatfiles are incompatible with some "bootleg" R4 carts.

Snowwiedragn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but its been working fine for the past year and a half. maybe its the cheat db, ill try a different one to see if it works. Its R4 SDHC, if that helps.

EDIT: I'll try to switch the database out for a different one in my pc and see if that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH