Gaming Cheats maximum?

StellaCaelum5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded the "Unofficial" URSCHEAT.DAT file from March 25th from the stickies and added it to my R4 Card. Once I get past a certain number of games though I just don't have cheats anymore. Cheats that used to be there like Spiderman: Web of Shadows and even Yoshi's Island. Is there a limit to how many games can have cheats on them? I'm using an R4SDHC (kernel 1.25) with an 8gb micro sdhc card.

Thanks!

~~ Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I tried searching but didn't really know how to narrow my search well enough....

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes there is a limit for r4's and the clones that are based on it. to fix it just download R4cce from yasu site's or search for the official cheat database and read the first post Narin explains what all you need to fix it or just move the codes you need to the top of the list. Or you could just use ysmenu.

StellaCaelum5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all three solutions suggested but: I can't download R4cce software or YASU because I'm on a Mac and the operations don't run in DOS. Also, since my firmware is v1.25 on the SDHC it's not compatible with the pre-patched _DS_Menu.DAT file provided by Narin.

Any other helpful hints?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ