Cheats for mario and luigi bowser

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Cueball7978, Oct 6, 2009.

Oct 6, 2009
  1. Cueball7978
    OP

Newcomer Cueball7978 Member

United States
    Ihave the latest update from cheats.gbatemp.net and under my cracked version of mario and luigi:bowser's inside story for akaio 1.4 there are no cheats listed for any of the three i need usrcheat.dat cheat.dat and cheat.xml even though in the text file it says there are cheats there aren't...im srry if i posted this in wrong section since i think it software related i put it here. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any help would be helpful

2. .:Crimonite:.

Member .:Crimonite:. GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    it has them. if they make sure that the rom ur using has the right code. the cheat file will match the cheats to the code, so if you've arm7 patched it or sumthing, that code will have changed and that will be why. if it still doensnt work, get my cheat file from here and try them.

EDIT: sorry, didnt read above post properly. if you have a cracked rom, the esiest thing to do is either change your roms code to the one that the cheat file is looking for OR you can change the code that the cheat file is looking for and replace it with your roms code (you should be able to select the rom from a directory via a cheat file program, and it will find it auto-matically). the latter is probably esier.

3. Bluelaserman

Member Bluelaserman I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!

Australia
    The cheats don't work for me at all. Once I put them all, WHITE SCREEN upon start up

4. .:Crimonite:.

Member .:Crimonite:. GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    either try the above, dont have all the cheats on at once, or try all the cheats that ur using one by one until you find one or more that freezes it. if its not the "too many cheats for the game to handle" its the "this cheat does not work\is very glitchy"