Gaming Cheats don't work on my game 42 All-Time Classics (E).

Alexvire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
English:
Hello, yesterday I have buy the game 42 All-Time Classics. I test cheats but the Game's ID is different. The Game's ID for cheats is ATDP-fbb7edf4 but the Game's ID of my game is ATDP-ab5d4cea, I have the 1.1 version. Do you can translate cheats for my game ? If you want I can take you my rom game, but you can find it on the Internet. Thanks. (Sorry for miss.)

Français:
Bonjour, hier j'ai acheté le jeu 42 Jeux Indémodables. J'ai essayé les codes mais le Game's ID est différent. Le Game's ID des codes est ATDP-fbb7edf4 mais le Game's ID de mon jeu est ATDP-ab5d4cea, J'ai la version 1.1 du jeu. Pouvez-vous tranduire les codes pour mon jeu ? Si vous voulez je peux vous donner la rom de mon jeu, mais vous pouvez la trouver sur Internet. Merci.

Alexvire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
gifi4 said:
1. No need to bump this thread.
2. search for more cheat codes for that EXACT Game ID.
I have not found cheat for this version on my game...

QUOTE(Raven Darkheart @ Aug 28 2010, 04:57 PM) read the damn stickies and guides on changing game id
Where is it ?

Edit: I just see that the american name of the game is "Clubhouse Games" and not "42 All-Time Classics".

Alexvire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't see where my question is answered in this topic, I read all pages but I don't see...

I use a Action Replay and I have the real game and not a rom.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You should really stop bumping the thread. If no one has an answer, no one will reply. Simple as that.
All you can do is search for cheats for your game id. If there aren't any, sucks for you then, but if that's the case we won't be able to help you either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/