Hacking cheats don't work for animal crossing wild world

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone please tell what's going on? with that cheat i am using version 1.0 of the game it only fills out some... not all of it. please let me know.

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cheats don't work?oh noes.... !
Quit playing games maybe
rolleyes.gif

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priss said:
Quit playing games maybe
rolleyes.gif

quit being smart prissy!! assholes like you should take the bus. and the only resason i am using cheats is to get ready for the wii version of animal crossing.

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
GhostFaceLoser said:
Priss said:
Quit playing games maybe
rolleyes.gif

quit being smart prissy!! assholes like you should take the bus. and the only resason i am using cheats is to get ready for the wii version of animal crossing.
how can you "get ready" by filling out the catalogue is this only so you can transfer you're completed catalogue into the wii version if so whats the point of even playing if you can get whatever you want easily o_o"

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pieman202 said:
GhostFaceLoser said:
Priss said:
Quit playing games maybe
rolleyes.gif

how can you "get ready" by filling out the catalogue is this only so you can transfer you're completed catalogue into the wii version if so whats the point of even playing if you can get whatever you want easily o_o"

the point is so i can earn everything that's old and get the new stuff. and i forget i double posted i just wanted to get my point clear...

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
GhostFaceLoser said:
pieman202 said:
GhostFaceLoser said:
Priss said:
Quit playing games maybe
rolleyes.gif

the point is so i can earn everything that's old and get the new stuff. and i forget i double posted i just wanted to get my point clear...

0DIVIDING BY ZERO DETECTED!!!0

OP HAS BEEN KILLED BY GOD RULE OF HIS OWN SIGNATURE!

In any case you need point accross, put a "EDIT:" "MORE:" "one more thing:" or something like that and edit the first porst. Also, you will maybe get nice warn level for using "very mature" language.

So, in case i am asshole for saying NO! - to cheats, here is quick list:
* Update your Firmware
* Update Cheat list
* Check the instructions of cheat, find out if it is stable, or any other that might make it nonworking
* In case cheat fails miserably, be ready to fill the catalog BY YOUR OWN WORK. Smoking costs a lot, cheating does not allways work and not getting cheat to work may be reality you need learn to co-op with.

Also, you have died, why i should answer to you anyway, also, calling me an bunghole because i stated cheating cheating, your next problem will have no answers.

Oh, and as you may not be aware, it may take up to 3 MONTHS before cyclops updates the cyclo for animal crossing, IF it even IS DS linkable, what ALSO may be a reality you need to learn co-op with. Also, test if you have cansern or sexual desease, those are also things you's need to learn co-op with sooner or later.

This whole post is made satirically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM