Hacking Cheating

leeoliam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey all

ive had my dstt for about a year now and i have recently got a Rom for pokemon heart gold
now ive played it for a bit completed it and now im wanting to use some cheats.
So ive dled the latest "Usercheat.dat" file and ive put it on my SD but when i turned on my ds there was no cheats for the game.
Then i dled a program called "Cheat Code Editor" i used to use this program when i was cheating a year ago.And now since our computer got wiped i had to Dl a newer version . Anyways when i open the USERCHEAT.DAT file on the program it crashes and goes unreponsive, is this a common problem??? Ive just updated the kernel on the dstt, but i doubt it would do anything since my problem is computer based.
Any ideas on how to fix this? maybe i could get a link for a older version of cheat code editor? or maybe there is another way to add cheats to the USERCHEAT file (manually).

Cheers
leeoliam

leeoliam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/general-ha...reconstruction/

check this thread and it answers all your problem
Thanks for that
but i have ran into another problem :@

i've manually input my codes but when i boot my ds and go into the cheat selection area the codes and titles aren't there. I named the game folder "Pokemon HeartGold English By GoldndSilver7 Clean" which is the exact name of the rom i might try renaming it. To something easier and see if it works.

thanks again
leeoliam

Edit: ive fixed it
biggrin.gif
D
thanks all

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download r4cce then import ur cheat.dat file in to the r4cce program then u can click enable cheats on the name of the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared