Homebrew Cheating in games?

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. It is possible to cheat in games, however, you need to be able to insert plugins to be able to do that, which requires CFW (not too sure about this).

Reactions: Margen67

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want max money on Shim Megami Tensei 4. I have the retail cartridge.
To be honest, I have no idea. The only cheat I've seen was a plugin for the Mii Plaza that gave you 9999 tickets, letting you buy all of the headgear. Maybe do some Googling?

TheLastFallen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you literally autistic? Last time I checked we're in the "Nintendo 3DS Discussions".

edit: nice edit kiddo
edit 2: if anyone wants to know he just replied to the thread saying "Cheat Engine"
Thank you...for that very nice comment. There is something called a correction, here is the link to the definition http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/correction
I had noticed my mistake and made a correction, as provided for you above. No need to be a jerk.

Last edited by TheLastFallen,
Reactions: EMP Knightmare

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah getting way off topic with petty banter . . . . . . . Somethings will never change I suppose.

On topic: No, well not that I'm aware of

Reactions: Nyannurs

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, uh, this has been cleared up a few posts back. But thank you nonetheless.
yeah i noticed that after i sent my post lol

and Cheat Engine is technically a part of it. create RAMdumps with spider3dstools or NTR debugger then analyze the RAMdumps with Cheat Engine using the scan physical memory option

to answer OP
if you're on 9.0 to 9.2 you can use NTR debugger for cheats and if you're on 9.0 to 9.5.0-22 (not 9.5.0-23 or above) you can use the spider3dstools web exploit to inject temporary cheat codes into RAM to change values of something for example cash money or refilling health sp pp hp mana magic bar or fp and even inject hacked pokemon into XYORAS. lunarcookies even made a qr code generator for cheatcodes and theres a database at fort42.cu.cc (might require a proxy to connect to) that has a bunch of these cheat codes which are compatible with both the spider3dstools web exploit method (by Yifan Lu with the arcode injector tool by KazoWAR and the qr code generator website by Lunarcookies) and the NTR debugger method although NTR debugger has an offset of 0x14000000 meaning each address has a difference of 0x14000000 for each code that's used.

Last edited by supermariorick,
Reactions: Nyannurs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended