Gaming Cheat not working

mrpogo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

I have a problem when using my acekard 2i on my nintendo dsi, this is my first DSi and using a flashcard. The problem that occurs is that when loading up my pokemon platinum (u) backup rom file the screen just goes white when using the cheat codes from the gbatemp cheat database (this happens with all games). When removing the .cc file from the rom folder containing the cheats the game works properly again. Also the .DAT files provided corrupts the menu and makes my micro sd card crash.
I have tried searching the internet for solutions to this problem but cannnot find anything. Please could someone help me as the cheat files seem to work for other people but not me.
Thanks to anyone who can help
smile.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i am not sure which firmware are you using?
try AKAIO!~!

if AKAIO is the one that freezes then activate one code by a time....
see which code actually freezes your game!
yet don't be so greedy activate so many codes at one go

mrpogo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just download the firmware from the acekard website. I dont use AKAIO however i will try it and let you know how it goes. Thanks for your response.

Just been to acekard website and it specifically tells me not to use AKAIO?

mrpogo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again. I have encountered another problem. With Akaio none of the games load up except pokemon platinum, they just get stuck on "LOADING" and nothing happens. I took off the usercheat.dat file out and replaced it with the clean one from the download and still nothing. Then I put back in the acekard firmware and they all worked again.

EDIT: Never mind its decided to work now! Its got a mind of its own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.