Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by VIERcntHOLZ, Apr 4, 2016.
Is there anyway to cheat in an .cia Version of Pokémon Firered?
The only way for now (because it's a gba game) is to extract the save of the game (agbsave9), cheat with an emulator on PC, inject the save to 3ds!!
EEPROM support has been added. Most GBA games should work now.
Instructions are the same:
1. Dump save using Agbsave9 and record the title id and save type
2. Open the gen_rom.py script in the agb_inject folder using Python3 to generate a cia
3. In CFW sysnand mode install the generated cia over your gave
4. Run the thing you just installed
5. When "AGB_FIRM save injector" appears exit
6. Go into the Nintendo 3ds folder on you sd card
7. Depending on your cfw setup you will see 1 or 2 folders with random numbers
8. Go into the smaller one
9. Go to the folder in that one
10. Go into title/0040000
11. Go into the folder matching the title id
12. Backup the data folder
13. Reinstall your game
14. Restore the data folder
15. Have fun
Can't add codes directly to the rom with GBAATM e then convert the game into CIA?
You can. Then convert your gba game to cia. (google it)
Use gateshark codes. Fort42 should have some already. Just use my debugger