Gaming Cheat File Problem

dsplayer123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am new to this site and this site is laggy..i tried to read as many topic as i can but i cant find the answer to my problem

cheat file got Pokemon Platinum cheats

but when i go to it it doesnt show up why? on my ds

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
There is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use the CHEAT(UE).DAT file which has all the Japanese cheats removed.

I have updated the first post of the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread with a link to a R4CCE tutorial by Curley to edit the cheat files.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?