OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to add a cheat database to my supercard, but I don't really know how. I'm not asking for someone to just tell me what to do, but I can't even find a guide or anything. Can someone help me out with that?

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Click here and then go to 'Credits and Help'.

That should answer your question
wink.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Actually is download the .scc cheats from cheats.gbatemp.net

from supercard website said:
How to use *.scc cheat code file?
A:There are two methods:
1. If the ROM in the database. You can rename *.scc to the ROM series runber, and put the *.scc to scshell\cheat.
Example: If you have a ROM "0061 - Bomberman (U)" which in the patch database, you can rename the .scc file to 0061.scc and put it into scschell\cheat folder.
2. If there is a new ROM not in the database, You should rename the *.scc file name to match the ROM name. And put the ROM and *.scc in the same folder.
Example: If you hava a ROM "1060 - SuperMan" which is not in the patch database, you can rename the *.scc file to "1060 - SuperMan.scc", and put it with the ROM file together.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't suppose you saw this section of the cheat page: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/SCC/
its seperate cause we don't have a real way of converting to .scc files every update.

also, it's not operating anymore but you can use it for making your own modifications: http://sccheats.co.uk

Teelow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a scc cheat website- Can u enlightenment me with that please - can u give me the link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)